Twilio lets you build voice and SMS powered applications that can either enhance existing applications or you can build whole new applications around it.
We use Twilio to build just about any type of Voice and / or SMS solution you could need for your business..
Some examples of what we can do with Twilio include:
- Conduct and record Interviews, either over the phone or from your computer using Twilio Client
- Automate Workflows with Twilio voice by triggering automated phone calls as part of your existing business processes or dynamically routing calls based on CRM data. Increase efficiency of employees by removing unnecessary steps.
- Tracking for Lead Generation can help your business generate and track leads. Purchase a Twilio phone number for each lead source you want to track, and your app can decide how to direct callers and gather metrics.
- Simple Conference Calling. Bridge users together and optionally elect one of them as the moderator, who starts the conference when they enter, and ends the conference room when he hangs up.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR). Build your own IVR system using Twilio’s text-to-speech (TTS), audio playback, audio recording, and gathering keypad digits (DTMF), you can build an industrial-strength IVR system in minutes, not months.
- Build A Call Center. We can help you set up all the features you need to build a call center. Call bridging, conferencing, audio playback, audio recording, and transcription are all a few lines of code away
- Build A Company Phone (PBX) with Twilio voice without the hassle and headache of buying ports, buying dumb minutes, and buying big clunky hardware. All you need is the Twilio API, and us.
- Customer notifications. Automatically send an SMS notification to users when an action occurs in your app’s business logic.
- Group messaging. With Twilio SMS it’s easy as pie. With instant phone number provisioning your app can buy and assign phone numbers and send & receive SMS messages to groups of users
- Multi-factor authentication. Make your users’ web experience more secure by adding a second factor SMS.
- Interactive polling. Quickly ask your users questions and get responses in realtime over Twilio SMS.